Creative Manager / Director + Senior Designer, with clients in e-commerce, marketing, advertising, sports, entertainment, music, healthcare, beauty, and social media. Well-versed in leading teams made up of cross-functional talent and collaborating with internal and external partners. I love a great company culture and the ability to have fun while being very productive. It’s much more than just my resume or portfolio – it’s the respect for the entire team, the great energy, and sense of family that I bring to a company.
Skills / Software:
- Leading and Building Design Teams
- B2C and B2B E-Commerce Websites and Advertising Campaigns
- Social Media Banners, Graphics & Background Design
- Transactional & Marketing Email Design
- Art Direction
- UI Visual Design
- Interaction Design / Interactive Prototyping
- SaaS Web-based Application Design
- Designing for Multiple Platforms and Devices
- Photography / Video Production
- Expert Photo Compositing, Editing and Retouching
- Digital Marketing Banners
- Landing Pages
- Production Design
- Print Design/Production and Prepress
- Translating Key Art Into Various Formats (Marketing Deliverables, OOH, Social Media, Print, etc.)
- Digital Asset Management
- Mentor to Jr. Designers
Photoshop CC, Illustrator CC, InDesign CC, Dreamweaver CC, Fireworks CC, ImageReady CC, Premiere Pro CC, AfterEffects CC, Bridge CC, Adobe CQ5 DAM, Canto Flight DAM, Acrobat Pro, Sketch, Shopify, Squarespace, Drupal, WordPress, Magento eCommerce, QuickTime Pro, Final Cut Pro, SoundTrack Pro, Quark, Microsoft Office, SharePoint, BaseCamp, Assembla, Jira, Asana, Axure, UXPin, InVision, Zeplin, OmniGraffle, Marketo, Pardot, Vertical Response, Mail Chimp, Silverpop, Google Analytics, Google AdSense, Google AdWords (PPC), Search Engine Optimization (SEO), various FTP Clients, and more.
Art Center College of Design
Certified ScrumMaster® (CSM)
Scrum Alliance, Inc.